1st of August
Let us celebrate the national day of Switzerland again this year at our beautiful park!
Spend the day with your family and friends and let our team pamper you with our special program. From Alphorn music to juicy steaks from the grill. The day promises a handful of experiences for young and old. While the kids play along, the parents enjoy a refreshing appetizer at our Pavilion terrace.
Let celebrate together and enjoy the fireworks at 10:00 pm!
1. August - BBQ
Celebrate the 730th anniversary of Switzerland
On the Swiss National Day, we meet at Waldhaus Flims in the evening to celebrate the Swiss customs and culinary specialties.
The program includes the following:
- Coffee and cakes at the terrace (from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm)
- BBQ buffet on our park (from 6:00 pm)
- Large selection of Swiss wines
- Apéro bar at our fireplace
- Live music (including Alphorn) from 2:30 pm until 4:00 pm and from 6:00 pm until 9:30 pm
- Fireworks at 10:00 pm
- Kids club until 10:00 pm
Prices for the BBQ:
- Adults: CHF 120.- (excl. drinks)
- Kids: CHF 50.- (6 – 11 years old) (excl. drinks)
In case of bad weather, the event will take place in our restaurant Brasserie.